Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elbert52 Elbert52 is offline

Default Can I print audio cassette labels with Word 2007?

I'm looking for a way to print labels for the cassettes that we give to
church members who want to hear the Pastor's sermon again or to share it with
a friend. I have Office 2007. Can I design and print audio cassette labels
from with Word 2007?
Thanks for your help!