Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
secretary secretary is offline

Default I just posted a question about forms, answer link not working

I just posted a question about using forms. I received an answer from
Microsoft in my hotmail email account, however, the link does not work. Can
this be sent to:
?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

post. And stay in your original post so people know what you're talking
about.

"Secretary" wrote in message
news :I just posted a question about using forms. I received an answer from
: Microsoft in my hotmail email account, however, the link does not work.
Can
: this be sent to:
: ?