fap

Default Why can't I do file printing and manual duplex.

Hi All.

I have used bookfold printing with my manual duplex printer a lot.
With a large nummber of copies printing pictures become time consuming.
I tried the option print to file. For Auto duplex this works, but with
manual duplex Word does not come to a finish.
Word does generates the 'first' run as .prn file and asks for the name
of the 'second' run, but does not finish the job and seems to wait for
something.
This something maybe the dialog which you have to OK on the finish of
the 'fisrt' run. Unfortunately this dialog is not visible.

Does some one know how to solve this.

Thanks,

Frans.