TYSON

Default NEED TO COPY A TEMPLATE TO SECOND PAGE IN THE SAME DOCUMENT

I'M USING A AVERY LABLE TEMPLATE IN WORD. I'M TRYING TO CONTINUE THE TEMPLATE
TO A SECOND PAGE, BUT SEEM TO HAVE ON LUCK! PLEASE HELP!!
Jezebel

Please don't shout.

Label templates shouldn't go over the page ... what are you actually trying
to do?

"TYSON" wrote in message
I'M USING A AVERY LABLE TEMPLATE IN WORD. I'M TRYING TO CONTINUE THE

TEMPLATE
TO A SECOND PAGE, BUT SEEM TO HAVE ON LUCK! PLEASE HELP!!

Charles Kenyon

Please don't use all caps (SHOUT).

Labels in Word are tables. http://addbalance.com/usersguide/tables.htm If
you press the tab key when in the last label, it will start a new page and
often work fine. You'll need to tab on further to create more rows. If the
format is fancier (different size rows) you may want to explore using
mailmerge to create your labels.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.