Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Abhishek Dadu[_2_] Abhishek Dadu[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple addresses + CC issues - using MAPILab or with VB code cha

Hello,

I have installed, and am trying to use the TEST version of MAPILab for
trying to send emails with Word 07 & Excel, for being able to 1 CC
recepients, in addition to, 2 have multiple email addresses in the "To" list.

Both Option 1&2, I assume are currently not possible by using "Mail Merge
with attachment" VB code changes. Is there any way by either using MAPILab
test version or VB code changes (if yes, could I get the code bytes). I am
able to successfully do Mail Merge with attachments

Secondly, the Express Click Yes 1.2 version doesnt seem to be working with
Word 2007?

Appreciate your help.

Best Wishes,
Abhishek.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

IN Doug's Mail Merge with Attachment" macro, you have a table of e-mail
addressees and attachments with

column 1 containing the e-mail address
column 2 and subsequent columns containing the attachment path names

If you insert a new column after column 1 for "cc" addresses, so youu have

column 1 containing the "to" e-mail addresses
column 2 containing the "cc" e-mail addresses
column 3 and subsequent columns containing the attachment path names

locate the following code

Set Datarange = Maillist.Tables(1).Cell(j, 1).Range
Datarange.End = Datarange.End - 1
.To = Datarange

and add the following after it

' get the cc addresses from cell(j,2)
Set Datarange = Maillist.Tables(1).Cell(j, 2).Range
Datarange.End = Datarange.End - 1
.CC = Datarange

then change the following line, which looks like

For i = 2 To Maillist.Tables(1).Columns.Count

For i = 3 To Maillist.Tables(1).Columns.Count

If you have multiple "to" or "cc" email addresses for a particular set
of attachments, then include all the addresses in the approprate column,
separated by ";". As far as I can tell, Outlook will then do the right
thing, although there may be limits to the total number of characters in
the to or cc strings.

If this does not work for you then I think extra code will be needed to
split the e-mail addresses and insert them one at a time as "recipients"
of the email.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Abhishek Dadu wrote:
Hello,

I have installed, and am trying to use the TEST version of MAPILab for
trying to send emails with Word 07 & Excel, for being able to 1 CC
recepients, in addition to, 2 have multiple email addresses in the "To" list.

Both Option 1&2, I assume are currently not possible by using "Mail Merge
with attachment" VB code changes. Is there any way by either using MAPILab
test version or VB code changes (if yes, could I get the code bytes). I am
able to successfully do Mail Merge with attachments

Secondly, the Express Click Yes 1.2 version doesnt seem to be working with
Word 2007?

Appreciate your help.

Best Wishes,
Abhishek.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The MAPILabs mail merge toolkit is intended to be used for manual merges. It
will allow you to use fields that contain multiple e-mail addresses, and
attachments, but is not user programmable, and the chances of the software
writers revealing their code are microscopically slim to non-existent.