Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail Merge Issues

Mail merging to email can only handle a single email address per record.

To send each document to multiple users, you are going to need to use the
Outlook Object Model.

An example of how this is done is provided in the article "Mail Merge to
E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ramudu" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

My company's software provides mail merge functionality and I'm having
an issue where the email sent to the merge document is in the format:

; '

i.e. multiple email addresses are specified.

When the merge to email is done, Word throws the error that 'Microsoft
Outook does not recognize the email format.'

What can I do to correct this? How should the two email addresses be
specified?

Thanks in advance for your help.

- ramudu

P.S. I posted in office.dev group and someone there asked me to post
here.