Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
crone at home crone at home is offline

Default move files from desktop to folder

I moved files from my documents to desktop. I want to move these files from
desktop to a folder. Using Vista Word
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Use drag and drop? Note that if you are having problems with Windows
Explorer, you should be asking in a Windows newsgroup. This one is for Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP