Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terrie Terrie is offline

Default Insert Excel worksheet longer than 1 page; wrap to 2nd page in Wor

I am trying to insert an Excel worksheet that is approximately 3 pages long
into a Word document. I would like to be able to insert the worksheet and
have it automatically "wrap" to page two, three, etc. in my Word document.
Typically, I have to re-insert the worksheet on each page and hide any rows
from that particular view that are showing on another page. However, this
gets messy when the Excel data is several pages long and a change needs to be
made - whether in Excel or Word.
--
Terrie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

That's not possible.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Terrie" wrote in message
I am trying to insert an Excel worksheet that is approximately 3 pages
long
into a Word document. I would like to be able to insert the worksheet and
have it automatically "wrap" to page two, three, etc. in my Word document.
Typically, I have to re-insert the worksheet on each page and hide any
rows
from that particular view that are showing on another page. However, this
gets messy when the Excel data is several pages long and a change needs to
be
made - whether in Excel or Word.
--
Terrie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terrie Terrie is offline

Default Insert Excel worksheet longer than 1 page; wrap to 2nd page in

Ugh, that's what I was thinking. Not good news but thanks anyway.
--
Terrie

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

That's not possible.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Terrie" wrote in message
I am trying to insert an Excel worksheet that is approximately 3 pages
long
into a Word document. I would like to be able to insert the worksheet and
have it automatically "wrap" to page two, three, etc. in my Word document.
Typically, I have to re-insert the worksheet on each page and hide any
rows
from that particular view that are showing on another page. However, this
gets messy when the Excel data is several pages long and a change needs to
be
made - whether in Excel or Word.
--
Terrie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Terrie,

If you're linking the inserted material to the Excel source file, Word provides a number of link formats, including plain and
formatted text, both of which will flow beyond the page boundaries.

--
Cheers
macropod