Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
babsanderson

Default document loses format when emailed to others

My boss wants me to do a document (it looks like a form and would be printed
and then info handwritten on it) and groupwise it to others, so they can open
it on their computer and just print it. On my computer it looks fine and
prints okay. When I send it to others the formating and placement of items (I
used columns, Lines, symbols, tables, ect.)is all missed up. How can I fix
this?

Just got office 2003, the changes are just enough to drive me nuts.