Altsoft Xml2PDF

Default Xml2PDF version 2.3 with support for WordML is released

Xml2PDF formatting engine version 2.3
May 25, 2004
Altsoft N.V.

Altsoft N.V. is proud to announce the release of version 2.3 of its
Xml2PDF formatting engine.

The update includes:
- WordML as a new input format;
- support for fo:float in XSL-FO;
- improved word and line stacking in all formats;
- side floating is available in XHTML;
- images can be used as a pattern in SVG;

All editions of Xml2PDF formatting engine, which include Workstation,
XmlSpy Plug-In, Hotfolder and .NET API, are automatically updated.

Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting
various XML-based formats to PDF. It supports XSL-FO, SVG, XHTML,
WordML and
XML+XSLT as an input and generates PDF as an output.

Free evaluation versions for Workstation, XmlSpy Plug-In and Hotfolder
editions are available for download at:
http://alt-soft.com/products_xml2pdf_download.jsp

For evaluation of .NET API edition please send the requests to:
.

For any additional information please visit our web site
http://alt-soft.com/ or e-mail to

Best Regards,
Altsoft N.V.
http://alt-soft.com/