Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon

Default Menu keyboard shortcuts

I use a LOT of shortcut keys. The shortcut key Alt+A that used to open &
drop down the Table list on the menu bar is all of a sudden not working. I
have tried everything I can think of. Our IT dept is not able to help thus
far. If I open the Table list with the mouse, then try to use any of the
shortcuts, such as the D for delete, it will close the Table dropdown window.
I must use a mouse for anything on this particular Table menu. Any
suggestions as to how to get the shortcuts back? I have already used Help to
try and reset the keyboard shortcut, but it is already set to default on that
particular one, and there is nothing to reset. Getting frustrated, and
making lots of errors because I'm used to using shorcuts on the fly. Help
please??