Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
reneej reneej is offline

Default Printing labels

I am trying to print avery 8769 address labels in my hp1210 printer. When I
print the labels the words are not centered on the labels. The words are
pass the edge of the lable. What can I do to fix that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Check that the page size of the labels matches the page size of the printer
driver and ensure that no zoom option is set in the print dialog.

reneej wrote:
I am trying to print avery 8769 address labels in my hp1210 printer.
When I print the labels the words are not centered on the labels.
The words are pass the edge of the lable. What can I do to fix that?

Printing on Labels Frankie Microsoft Word Help 1 March 2nd 07 07:04 PM
I'm unable to change fonts when printing labels, and only labels blank flange Microsoft Word Help 3 March 31st 06 09:38 PM
printing labels Lyn Page Layout 2 February 16th 06 09:00 PM
printing labels LlaneIIi New Users 3 August 26th 05 04:13 AM
when printing labels preview looks good but labels move slightly . ksmith Mailmerge 1 December 23rd 04 10:55 PM