Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã

Default Why can not the pictures show?

The pictures in Word documents can
not show.But when I click them or change
the view to print preview,they can show.
In another computer the pictures show normally.
This problem has puzzled me for a long time.
Could anyone give me a help?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
?????

I have tried all the methods in the article.
but the problem is still there.
Any suggetions esle?