Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Michel Firholz

Default document map with enlarged characters.

Hi community,
since several days, my beloved Winword XP displays the document map with
approx 3 times enlaged characters.
I found out with the help how to define the font and the size of the doc
map, but when i select e.g. Arial 10 it shows up with someting like Arial
24!

I have tried to delete the normal.dot, which sometimes helps, but had no
luck the document map font is always too large?

does anyone have the solution?

Thank you

michel firholz