Table splitting to fit on pages -- Word 97

Old June 25th 05, 08:43 PM
Stan Hilliard

Default Table splitting to fit on pages -- Word 97

How can I make a table split to a new page where I want it to split?
Old June 25th 05, 09:20 PM
Margaret Aldis

"Stan Hilliard" wrote in message
How can I make a table split to a new page where I want it to split?

You can't use a manual page break (that splits the table into two) but you
can use a Paragraph Page Break Before.

See also the techniques described here
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...bleOn1Page.htm

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

Old June 26th 05, 03:18 AM
Stan Hilliard

Thanks

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:20:52 +0100, "Margaret Aldis"
wrote:

.. .