Adobe Reader

Old January 11th 06, 11:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Adobe Reader

When I cut and paste a document from adobe reader it dosen't look the same.
The tables don't line up. The document fits on one page when printed frome
adobe but won't cut and paste into word and fit in one page with same format
as in the adobe reader. any suggestions? The page I am trying to insert is
located at the chippewa valley tech. site www.cvtc.edu under click programs
the enter any of the courses then to program requirements. Its a chart of
required classes. aNY SUGGESTIONS
Old January 12th 06, 02:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Just for the hell of it, I converted this document to Word using the full
version of Acrobat and a variety of proprietory converters. Without
exception they all made a complete cock-up of these complicated documents.
It's a fact of life that PDF files are not intended to be edited - that's
the whole point!

Of all the tools at my disposal, only Abbyy Finereader produced a usable
document.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com