Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MoiMeme MoiMeme is offline

Default How automatically create new docs with a given template ?

Hi,

I would like to systematically use a given template when I click on "new
document" button or select file-new document

How can I achieve that ? Now I always have a blank document or have to use
file-new-templates menu ( online / on the pc ...)

TIA !