Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IALionFan1 IALionFan1 is offline

Default Printing envelopes with Word 2007 and Minolta DI-3510 ?'s

Using the exact same settings that we used in Word 2003, the envelopes are
fed into the printer but they are not printed on. The Minolta is the default
printer and I have checked all permissions on the printer and they are
exactly the same. I was wondering is there any known issues between the Word
2007 program and the Minolta DI-3510 driver?