Default How do I stop the line from moving when I am typing in a form fie.

I am setting up form fields and when I tab over to make another one and lock
it in position it moves if the writing on the first box is long. I want to
know how to stop this from moving. I need to set this so when you type in
one spot the other text does not get affected by this. Thanks
Charles Kenyon

If using formfields, you want to protect or lock your form. Put your fields
in fixed-size table cells or in frames.

What you are talking about is what Word calls an "online form." Check this
in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles.

Hope this helps,