DJTS

Default Is there a template available for blank folding note?

Is there a way to easily configure a page to print with two sections upside
down and two right side up for folding into a notecard. It would be
preferable to be able to just type what is needed on each page without having
to actually put it in that section on the page. A template just saying
front, back and two inside pages would be best and just print out that way.

Although it is possible (with difficulty) to do this in Word, you'd be much
better off using Publisher or any of many other applications (PrintMaster,
Print Shop Deluxe, or any of the various greeting card programs) that are
designed for the purpose.