Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barbara L. Barbara L. is offline

Default How do I sort My Document into alphabetical order?

and Some how the documents (resumes, cover letters, and etc.) in My
Docouments got out of alphabetical order, which makes it hard to search for
the file you want. I can not figure out how to resort it.
I am using Windows XP. Most of the documents are in MS 2003 Word or Excel.
Help!