Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KB

Default Missing Documents

I was organizing documents in My Documents, placing them in folders.
Suddenly I seem to have lost most of the documents that I was trying to
organize. They no longer appear on the screen. I tried to open them by
opening Word, but they do not appear there either. I checked the recycle bin
and they are not there either. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard O. Neville

Unless you trashed them, they must be somewhere in the computer. Go to Start
and select Search; in the "Look in" menu select My Computer. Of course, you
should have My Documents backed up regularly.

news