Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sue

Default Open Mac document on my pc

My child's teacher sent an e-mail with a Mac document attached that I don't
know how to open on my pc. How do I do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

It's going to depend on what kind of a document that teacher sent you. You
may not be able to if you don't have that program or a viewer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sue" wrote in message
news
My child's teacher sent an e-mail with a Mac document attached that I
don't
know how to open on my pc. How do I do it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If it is a Word document, just save it to your HD and then open it in Word.

news