Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bart Maverick Bart Maverick is offline

Default when i align a paragraph it affects the entire document including

When I apply formatting, particularly paragraph alignment it affects the
entire document including header, footer, and tables. How do I get rid of
that? Surely I don't have to apply section formatting to each area of my
page.

This didn't use to hapen in earlier versions of Word. I have Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bart Maverick Bart Maverick is offline

Default when i align a paragraph it affects the entire document includ

Suzanne, you are my hero. You have probably extended my life by 2.213 years
by reducing this stress. Ah, the little things in life!