Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jenny jenny is offline

Default LED light box--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!

Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!And the price it very
cheap,only sell for 289-329 USD /Metre .
Order today!Buy more,save more!
www.edlite.hk

Javlin74 Javlin74 is offline
Junior Member

These slim lightboxes are part of new technology. I am going to use this technology for my office. I am from the IT sector and renovating my new office. Last week I purchased the lights from wholesale lighting ltd and now looking for an electrician to install them in my office.

Print density too light. qumranandy Microsoft Word Help 0 September 26th 06 01:46 AM
Prints too light Phil James New Users 0 May 9th 06 05:37 AM
Why do I get a light blue backgroud that prints HaloBiker Microsoft Word Help 1 November 9th 05 07:30 AM
HELP! Light Gray ][ 's have appeared! MChrist Page Layout 3 October 13th 05 01:50 AM
Light grey border marks Tony Markham Microsoft Word Help 1 December 23rd 04 08:07 PM