Arjay

Default Font needed urgently!...

Hi

Does anyone have the DIN 1451 font they could send to me? I've accidentally
deleted mine...

Thanks

Arjay
Anne Troy

It looks like that's a copyrighted font:
http://www.linotype.com/306/din1451-family.html
It would be illegal for someone to send it to you.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Arjay" wrote in message

Hi

Does anyone have the DIN 1451 font they could send to me? I've
accidentally
deleted mine...

Thanks

Arjay

Arjay

It is used in my company stationery and I originally got it sent to me by
the designer in mac format, but he is no longer around.

I have it in mac format - are there any (free) utilities to convert the font
from mac to pc format?

"Arjay" wrote:

Hi

Does anyone have the DIN 1451 font they could send to me? I've accidentally
deleted mine...

Thanks

Arjay

Arjay

They aren't TT fonts. It's a bit strange as I have copied the fonts onto my
PC but all three versions (Normal, Light, and Reg) show a file size of 0kb
each.

I would be really grateful if you could point me in some direction to
convert these fonts somehow (rather than having to re-purchase in PC format)
so that I can use them on my PC

Arjay...

"Arjay" wrote:

Hi

Does anyone have the DIN 1451 font they could send to me? I've

accidentally
deleted mine...

Thanks

Arjay

Anne Troy

Fonts should never be "given" unless you can freely download them on the
web. Basically, I would just go buy it.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If it's a TrueType font, it should work on either platform.

so
all may benefit.

"Arjay" wrote:

Hi

Does anyone have the DIN 1451 font they could send to me? I've

accidentally
deleted mine...

Thanks

Arjay

where is the Helvetica font? Valerie Microsoft Word Help 3 April 28th 23 02:52 AM
Help urgently needed Dan Mailmerge 1 March 11th 05 02:31 AM
Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM
Default font on envelope address Marcia Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 11:13 PM