Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sandeep Parkhi Sandeep Parkhi is offline

Default Can I write text after inserting table, outside the table?

I want to write some text outside the table, but in the same row. This is
since table size is small 3x3. So I want to utilize the space that is vacant
on the right side of the table.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Why not have a fourth column without borders on the top, right and bottom.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Sandeep Parkhi" wrote in message
I want to write some text outside the table, but in the same row. This is
since table size is small 3x3. So I want to utilize the space that is
vacant
on the right side of the table.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Change the Tables' Text Wrapping to Around, this is found under Table, Table
Properties. This could do what you are after. For fine tuning of the Table's
positioning, the Position button has further options.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Sandeep Parkhi" wrote:

I want to write some text outside the table, but in the same row. This is
since table size is small 3x3. So I want to utilize the space that is vacant
on the right side of the table.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Or you could insert Section Break (Continuous) before and after, and
have a small section of two columns.