Mungo Jerry

Default How do I change default paper size

How can I change the default paper size from 'Letter' to A4
Stefan Blom

On the File menu, click Page Setup. Click the Paper Size tab. Under
"Paper size", choose "A4". Make sure "Apply to" is set to "Whole
document", and click the Default button. If/when you are prompted to
save
the attached template, choose to do so.

If the attached template is normal.dot, see also:

How to change the default settings for Word documents
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm.

--
Stefan Blom

"Mungo Jerry" Mungo wrote in message
How can I change the default paper size from 'Letter' to A4

Mungo Jerry

Thanks Stefan,
I tried this but when I tried a new document the print dialogue box was
still set at 'Letter'