technohumor

Default how do i change the length of an address on an envelope

I am trying to put addresses in large font on envelopes. They are getting
cropped at the right and bottom. Is there a way to get word to print the
entire address?

I am using Word 2002.
Peter Jamieson

If you are inserting the envelope into a new document (rather than entering
the address in the dialog box then printing the envelope directly) or using
Mailmerge to produce them, the addresses are typically in a text box which
you can select and enlarge. If you can't see the box, check Word
Tools|Options|View|text boundaries and it should appear.

Peter Jamieson
"technohumor" wrote in message
I am trying to put addresses in large font on envelopes. They are getting
cropped at the right and bottom. Is there a way to get word to print the
entire address?

I am using Word 2002.

Graham Mayor

It is actually a frame rather than a text box and is part of the paragraph
style 'Envelope Address' - see
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm