Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A Leech

Default delivery address from letter double spaced on the envelope

When I highlight the address in a letter to create an envelope, it prints
double spaced on the envelope have tried to clear formatting, resetting line
spacing etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Change the space before and after the paragraph using Format Paragraph, or
create the new lines in the Address in the letter by using Shift+Return
rather than Return.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"A Leech" A wrote in message
When I highlight the address in a letter to create an envelope, it prints
double spaced on the envelope have tried to clear formatting, resetting
line
spacing etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you changed the formatting of the Normal style? If so, because Envelope
Address is based on Normal, it will be affected. This is just one reason we
advise against modifying Normal. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...BodyStyles.htm. To change the
formatting directly, select the text, right click, choose Paragraph, and
make the necessary changes.

"A Leech" A wrote in message
When I highlight the address in a letter to create an envelope, it prints
double spaced on the envelope have tried to clear formatting, resetting

line
spacing etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

It will do this if the address you select is manually formatted with
paragraph spacing or if the Envelope Address paragraph style has paragraph
spacing set. See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm