Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
assistantmisdirector assistantmisdirector is offline

Default Enter text on top of a line.

I have a form that i have to type using a type writer. I want to scan it
into word and print the form from my computer. But i when i scan the form
the lines aren't showing in word. so i can just create the lines. but when
i want to fill the form in, the text doesn't have the line under it. Any
easy ways other then the underline button. Thanks