Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mmiconnect

Default How do I set a paper color which would travel with a document in .

Have need to mimic a paper form electronically. Based on status documents are
routinely printed on colored paper. Need to pass these documents
electronically and would prefer to hold the color standards from the paper
process.