Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Franklnc

Default Mailmerge Errors with Office 2003

I've been using the mailmerge feature for years but I can no longer get it
to work with Outlook/Word 2003.
(I've tried it with all service packs)

I initiate the mailmerge from within Outlook 2003 (Outlook 2003 pst file)
and I can never complete the process. MS Word cannot open the Outlook
Address Book (data) and I get an error message....A required file
"Schdmapi.dll" could not be loaded.

I have tried this on 2 other machines with Office 2003 installed and they
all produce the same error message.
The file SCHDMAPI.DLL does not exists on any installation I have seen.

Help.