Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default blue background white text? in 2007

Hi folks,

where is the command blue background white text in 2007? It was under
Tools, Options, General in 2003.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:34:04 -0700, ShaneDevenshire
wrote:

Hi folks,

where is the command blue background white text in 2007? It was under
Tools, Options, General in 2003.

It's been removed. Reference:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...x#BKMK_Removed under
"WordPerfect usability".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Yes, I sort of figured that, since I couldn't find it.

I never used it though it is a good idea. Better on the eyes.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire