Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HRC HRC is offline

Default How to shrink to fit a document from 4 pages to 3 pages?

How can I shrink, scale or reduce 4 pages to 3 pages in Microsoft word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Smaller Fonts?

"HRC" wrote in message
| How can I shrink, scale or reduce 4 pages to 3 pages in Microsoft word
2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FitCopy.htm, written for Word 2003
and earlier, but should be adaptable.

"HRC" wrote in message
How can I shrink, scale or reduce 4 pages to 3 pages in Microsoft word

2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Choose Office Print Print Preview. In the Preview section of the ribbon,
click on Shrink One Page.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com