Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IamCubicus IamCubicus is offline

Default Missing page

Hello!

I setup one page in a long document as landscape, in order to fit a wide
table. I then went back to portrait on the following page.

Somehow the page after the landscape page is missing. The page indicator at
the bottom of the screen goes from 59/75 to 61/75. What happened to page 60?

Also, if I am looking at page 61, and try to scroll up to the previous page,
page 61 just keeps "bouncing" back to the same location.

Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

At a guess, when you inserted the break following your landscape page, you
inserted an 'Odd page' section break, instead of a simple 'Next page'. Try
deleting the break and re-inserting.

"IamCubicus" wrote in message
Hello!

I setup one page in a long document as landscape, in order to fit a wide
table. I then went back to portrait on the following page.

Somehow the page after the landscape page is missing. The page indicator
at
the bottom of the screen goes from 59/75 to 61/75. What happened to page
60?

Also, if I am looking at page 61, and try to scroll up to the previous
page,
page 61 just keeps "bouncing" back to the same location.

Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IamCubicus IamCubicus is offline

Thank you, Jezebel. You were "spot-on"!
IaC

"Jezebel" wrote:

At a guess, when you inserted the break following your landscape page, you
inserted an 'Odd page' section break, instead of a simple 'Next page'. Try
deleting the break and re-inserting.

"IamCubicus" wrote in message
Hello!

I setup one page in a long document as landscape, in order to fit a wide
table. I then went back to portrait on the following page.

Somehow the page after the landscape page is missing. The page indicator
at
the bottom of the screen goes from 59/75 to 61/75. What happened to page
60?

Also, if I am looking at page 61, and try to scroll up to the previous
page,
page 61 just keeps "bouncing" back to the same location.

Please help!

missing page 1 Leigh-Ann54 Microsoft Word Help 1 July 27th 06 04:44 AM
Missing page?! Lmarie6 Page Layout 1 April 5th 06 03:10 PM
Missing Page Breaks Tav Microsoft Word Help 2 January 3rd 06 10:40 PM
Page Missing/Hidden Rod Jones Microsoft Word Help 1 July 25th 05 01:08 PM
Missing page syssupspe Page Layout 7 January 1st 05 01:08 AM