Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
cbeck29483

Default Turn off "automatically update" date field after merged?

I've created a letter mail merge template that I use often. I've inserted
the date so everytime I run the merge it will have the correct date. I save
the completed merge but if I open the letter at a later time it still inserts
the current date and time so I've lost the date the letter was originally
created. Is there a way I can turn off the automatic update after the letter
is merge?