Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MeTwoToo MeTwoToo is offline

Default How do I add pages to a catalog template preset with 8 pages?

I have downloaded a template for a catalog, prints on both sides, sequential
numbers. Template is preset to 8 pages, but I need to either add pages to
this template, or learn how to create such a catalog or booklet for myself,
or, alternatively, find a template with a larger number of pages.