RiotWtH

Default How do I insert a picture larger than 22 inches?

I am using Word 2003 SP1. I need to insert a picture with a height of
49.52"; however, when I insert this picture through the Insert menu, Word
shrinks it down to 22".

If I right-click the picture and select Format Picture, and select the Size
tab, I cannot change the settings to match the height of the original image.
That is, I have "Lock Aspect Ratio" and "Relative to Original Picture Size"
checked, with the Height and Width under the Scale group at 44%, and a Height
of 22" and Width 3.03" under the Size and Rotate group; if I click the Up
arrow on the Height field under the Scale group, the value jumps to 0%,
rather than 45%.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
CyberTaz

Hello RiotWtH-

Word cannot support a graphic that will not fit on a single page. Word is
also limited to an approximate page size of 22 inches. If you need to create
billboards, Word is not the right vehicle.

You might look into a page layout program such as QuarkXPress, InDesign,
PageMaker (if available), or perhaps even Publisher.

Good Luck |:)