Grace

Default How do I allow active hyperlinks in a protected form?

I have a form to be used for performance reviews that contains hyperlinks to
supporting how-to information. How do I let employees fill in the form but
still enable them to click the hyperlinks?
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/HLinksInForms.htm.

--
Regards,