Posted to microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scott Townsend Scott Townsend is offline

Default My Pasted Images are not showing up???

When I paste a Screen shot image (or any other image from the clipboard)
into a Word Document I can see it just fine, then if I scroll up or down and
then go back to the image its invisible. its still there I can see it
selected, but its just the same color as the page.

If I type in front of the image, it shows up as well as the others on the
page.

This happens on a few different installs of Word.

I'm Using:
MS Office Word 2003 (11..8026.8028) SP2
MS Windows XP Pro 5.1 (Build 2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519:SP2)

The Two machines have Different Video Cards, though both are Dual Display
Machines.

I've tested the same document content in WordPad and it displays fine there.

Any Suggestions???

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This may be attributable to the graphics drivers with some ATI display
adapters and the Intel® 82915G/82910GL Express Chipset Family causing
particular problems. There are new drivers available from the manufacturers
that fix the problem.

Make sure you are using the latest driver, then if the problem persists, try
reducing the display's hardware acceleration.

Scott Townsend wrote:
[...]

Some images now showing up as web page mohill Microsoft Word Help 0 July 20th 06 05:18 PM
Outlook 2007 - Pasted Images into eMail are Poor Quality Roady [MVP] New Users 5 July 15th 06 07:08 AM
Images not showing up andespoint New Users 2 March 3rd 06 06:08 PM
Images not showing Sandy New Users 2 November 16th 05 07:47 PM
Word 2003, can't see pasted Images StoneColdStunner New Users 2 November 14th 05 07:32 PM