Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bubbles Bubbles is offline

Default messed up key board!!!!!!!!!

when I got my brand new computer the keyboard was messed up ive tried
everything I could think of! this is what happends when I press the question
mark É and the slash é this is the quatation mark ÈÈÈÈ this is capital
six ? its as if they moved the question mark from its proper place to
capital six please help me I love to write but thats just not possable with
my messed up key board! these are some other messed up keys. the upper case
period shold be a less than sybal but shows up as " and the quote mars appear
this way as uppercase È and loer case as è. We have tried everything to
correct this but we donèt even know what to call the problem so we can check
the help file. can anyone helpÉ or Ièll go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Bubbles

Click Start Control Panel Date, Time, Language and Regional options
Regional and Language Options (or something like that, depending on your
version of Windows).

On the Languages tab, click Details. In the Settings tab, choose an
appropriate input language, and Remove any you don't require.

However, this is not a Word issue: it's a setting managed by Windows. So if
you have any further problems, I suggest you ask in a Windows newsgroup.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"bubbles" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber Helmut Weber is offline

Hi,

one could try [alt shift],
which switches to the next available keyboard language layout,
like german, english, spanish, german, english, spanish, etc...
depending on what languages are available, as I was told.

Tested only for german and english.

HTH

--
Greetings from Bavaria, Germany