Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
animating tables animating tables is offline

Default Pasting a org chart

I have an org chart that I am trying to paste into another document. However,
it will not work. The org chart loses it's shape and become misaligned. I do
have page breaks in the other document, but that doesn't seem to help. Any
suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word are you using and which OrgChart tool in Word (depending on Word version there can be up to 3).

What are the steps you're using and in what way are they 'misaligned'?

If you use Paste Special what is the format that Word is using as the default paste format?

================
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
animating tables animating tables is offline

I am using Microsoft Office 2000. After looking at the chart, I don't believe
it is an org chart, just a made up chart of boxes and texts. I have tried
every Paste special that there is, after it is copied. Everyone ends up the
same - the boxes move, the text sizes change, etc. Is there a way to possible
may a picture out of the chart and then paste it into the other document?

Thanks,
Rachael

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

What version of Word are you using and which OrgChart tool in Word (depending on Word version there can be up to 3).

What are the steps you're using and in what way are they 'misaligned'?

If you use Paste Special what is the format that Word is using as the default paste format?

================
"animating tables" wrote in message
I have an org chart that I am trying to paste into another document. However,
it will not work. The org chart loses it's shape and become misaligned. I do
have page breaks in the other document, but that doesn't seem to help. Any
suggestions are greatly appreciated.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Pasting Linked Object - Multi-Page Chart FTG Security[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 1 February 21st 08 02:31 PM
chart Cyrus Microsoft Word Help 0 July 25th 07 10:30 AM
pasting excel chart into word flameboy77 Microsoft Word Help 8 December 23rd 06 03:46 AM
Pasting linked chart into table cell Martha D. Tables 2 October 12th 06 03:20 PM
Word 2000 hangs when pasting a Chart from Excel as a Metafile d-cubed Microsoft Word Help 0 May 17th 05 07:41 PM