bobwunder

Default Why only 74 Fonts available in Word 2000 while using Windows XP H.

While using Word contained in Office 2000 with the Windows 98 OS there are
126 Fonts available. However, there are only 74 fonts available while using
Word contained in Office 2000 and the Windows XP OS. What do I have to do to
be able to use 126 fonts while having Office 2000 installed on my new PC
which is runnig Windows XP?
Jezebel

The additional ones you had probably came from other sources -- most
software includes fonts of its own, or you've installed fonts from graphics
collections or from free downloads. So you'll need to reinstall them from
wherever they came from in the first place.

Check http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx for the lists
of what typefaces come with which MS products.

"bobwunder" wrote in message
While using Word contained in Office 2000 with the Windows 98 OS there are
126 Fonts available. However, there are only 74 fonts available while
using
Word contained in Office 2000 and the Windows XP OS. What do I have to do
be able to use 126 fonts while having Office 2000 installed on my new PC
which is runnig Windows XP?

bobwunder

I found a sure fix for this porblem. I went to my old PC, opened Windows
Explorer/Windows/Fonts. Then copied the "Font" folder to a CD. Then used
the burned CD to copy the fonts onto my new PC. Now I have all 126 fonts on
my new PC that I had on my old PC.

Thank to all who offered help

bobwunder

"bobwunder" wrote:

While using Word contained in Office 2000 with the Windows 98 OS there are
126 Fonts available. However, there are only 74 fonts available while using
Word contained in Office 2000 and the Windows XP OS. What do I have to do to
be able to use 126 fonts while having Office 2000 installed on my new PC
which is runnig Windows XP?

how to convert wordperfect 5.0 floppy files to word pcoelho Microsoft Word Help 2 February 17th 05 06:55 PM
Word 97 opening Access 2000 RS200Phil Mailmerge 2 January 31st 05 02:54 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
saving the workspace Mike Microsoft Word Help 3 December 8th 04 11:32 PM