Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gillian Johnston Gillian Johnston is offline

Default Split Text Boxes

When I try to paste some new data into a text box it changes the text box
into two spearate boxes witht the new text in between. How do I add the text
so that it flows inside the text box.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I'm afraid your description isn't very clear & you don't say what version of
Word you're using, but I'm gonna take a guess:-)

From what I can tell it sounds like you are only selecting the existing box,
then pasting. In order to paste the copied text into the box you must put
your insertion point (blinking cursor) inside the text box into the text
that's already there.

I don't understand what you mean by " it changes the text box into two
spearate boxes witht the new text in between". It could be a matter of what
you're copying & where you're copying it from - especially if you're copying
more at one time than just text - but I really can't be sure.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/10/08 10:44 AM, in article