Kellye

Default How do I keep a blank line from printing in a mail merge? Record.

Word 2000 - Creating a mail merge with 832 records. Some records have two
address lines and some only have one. My records document has an "add_1"
field and and "add_2" field. When there are two lines of address, I want
them both to print. When there is only one, I want it NOT to leave a blank
line. How do I tell it if there is nothing in the "add_2" field to not leave
a blank line?
Doug Robbins

See:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...fa11a083e76 9