musicnyc

Default Error: There are too many spelling errors in this document to disp

When unchecking the Hide Spelling Errors box in Word 2002, I get the above
error.
I have never heard of a limit to spelling errors. How can this be fixed?

--MRP
Jezebel

It usually means (at least in my experience) that the document contains a
lot of non-text material like parts lists, alphanumeric data, foreign
language matter, etc. In which case, select it and set the language to 'do
not check spelling or grammar'.

"musicnyc" wrote in message
When unchecking the Hide Spelling Errors box in Word 2002, I get the above
error.
I have never heard of a limit to spelling errors. How can this be fixed?

--MRP

musicnyc

No, this document is just words, English, a short story of about 80 pages.
Word will not underline the misspelled words, and I cannot uncheck the Hide
Spelling Errors. Any other ideas?