How can I make print preview display odd pages on the right?

Old December 1st 05, 01:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How can I make print preview display odd pages on the right?

In previous version of word when viewing multiple pages in print preview the
pages would appear like a book with odd pages on the right hand side. Now
in Word 2003 it starts on the left. So you are unable to view what the
document woul look like if it were bound. Anyway to change this?

Old December 13th 05, 09:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default But how can I make 'print layout' display odd pages on the right?

I am working on a document with mirrored margins. In the print preview, the
odd (recto) pages are indeed displayed on the right.

However, while editing the document in the so called 'print layout' (view
menu), odd pages are displayed on the left. Is there a way to make editing
even more WYSIWYG, and display odd pages on the right in print layout as well?

Thank you,
Marc van Gend
(Win2000, Office Word 2003)

Old December 14th 05, 08:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default But how can I make 'print layout' display odd pages on the rig

Too bad. I hope this will one day be possible (as an option for the user, not
Word doing the thinking for you, as it sometimes tries).

For now, I will stick with the workaround of adding an empty, 1-page
section before the actual document.