Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Millie[_2_] Millie[_2_] is offline

Default don't shout but I need help using this discussion forum

I have no idea how to find the answer to this question so I just picked a
forum in the hope someone will help.

It's about my profile and email notifications in Microsoft Forums. In Edit
My Profile, I have changed the email address for email notifications but the
notifications are still going to the old email address. What am I doing wrong?
--
Millie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Using the Microsoft web interface.

Try using a newsreader, such as Outlook Express or Windows Mail.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Millie" wrote in message
I have no idea how to find the answer to this question so I just picked a
forum in the hope someone will help.

It's about my profile and email notifications in Microsoft Forums. In Edit
My Profile, I have changed the email address for email notifications but
the
notifications are still going to the old email address. What am I doing
wrong?
--
Millie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The forums are merely windows into the Microsoft Usenet server. You will
find it much quicker and easier to locate your messages and any replies if
you access the server directly - though you are unlikely to receive any
e-mailed communication if you do so, and it would be better to disguise your
true e-mail address. See http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm for
instructions.

Millie wrote:
I have no idea how to find the answer to this question so I just
picked a forum in the hope someone will help.

It's about my profile and email notifications in Microsoft Forums. In
Edit
My Profile, I have changed the email address for email notifications
but the notifications are still going to the old email address. What
am I doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Millie[_2_] Millie[_2_] is offline

Hi

Thanks for replying, and I'm sure it's me, but I can't see how it relates to
my question. Also I don't know how to use Windows Mal as a newsreader. Not
even sure what it means

--
Millie