Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nina Nina is offline

Default Thank You and Happy Holidays!

I just want to express my gratitude to Suzanne Barnhill, Stefan Blom, Jay
Freedman, Graham Mayor, and all the other MVPs for all their invaluable help
this past year. You've saved me many times!

Happy Holidays!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Yes, thank you! This is why we're here.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:51:22 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Thanks, Nina. This is a great Christmas gift!

http://word.mvps.org

news